At our locations we offer treatment and special programs for a variety of ailments. We can provide physical therapy care for any diagnosis prescribed by a physician. Below is a list of common diagnoses that we treat on a daily basis.
Commonly prescribed treatment terms:
- Soft Tissue Mobilization/Massage reduces muscle spasms and pain.
- Manual Therapy is joint mobilization to increase movement
- Therapeutic Exercise increases range of motion and strength.
- Home Exercise Program Instruction includes handouts and provided accessories.
- Patient Education helps with lifelong maintenance of rehabilitation.
- Iontophoresis is a topical method of delivering anti-inflammatory medication.
- Stabilization is an exercise program designed to strengthening muscles surrounding the spine.
- Modalities are used to relieve pain and to promote healing for affected tissues. These can include moist heat, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, cold pack, anodyne, iontophoresis
To speak with a therapist, please call or stop by our location today.